Chevron Tip Nail Art is very attractive and eye-catchy nail art
On the request of our readers about the process to perform easy nail art at home, we are listing some of the easy and best nail art tutorials.
Let us discuss about the easiest Chevron Tip Nail Art, that doesn’t require any professional experience or tools. Products required for the same are listed as under.
- A base coat
- A top coat
- Any two nail paints that you like. Let’s say red and white
- A toothpick or a dotting tool
- The first stage is to prepare nails. Thereby,
- File nails properly
- With the help of an orange stick push cuticles
- Buff the nails
- Nails should be moisture free
- To acquire a beautiful nail art, initially apply a base coat
Creation of Chevron tip:
- Take the purple polish and apply the same diagonally from left side to the nail and vice versa by filling the remaining part of the nail below the diagonal.
- Let the polish dry completely and on requirement repeat phase 3 for a second coat. Don’t forget to create the chevron tip using red nail polish on the ring finger
- Dip the toothpick in White polish and spot dots on the tip of the nails
- To give a finishing touch to the dots, spot red dots on white dots.
- Apply polish remover with a brush to clean the cuticles for an attractive look and finally have a top coat.