Chocolate chip cookie recipe is really extraordinaire and definitely one of Betty’s favorites!
Soft Chocolate chip cookies Recipe are a go-to favorite pudding, sweet snack, or after-school delight. With our simple guide to easy chocolate chip cookie recipe, you can prepare the softy and chewy chocolate chip cookies on your own and enjoy in no time.
- ¾ cup of granulated sugar
- ¾ cups of packed brown sugar
- 1 cup of butter or margarine, softened
- 1teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 ¼ cups of Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1cup of coarsely chopped nuts
- 1package (12 ounces) of semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
Steps To Do
- Heat the oven to 375ºF heat
- Mix all the sugars, vanilla, butter and egg in big bowl nicely. Stir in the flour, salt and baking soda until the dough will get soft and stiff. Now, stir in the nuts and chocolate chips.
- Spread the dough by round tablespoonfuls around 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie tray.
- Bake about 8 to 10 minutes or till the cookies get light brown colour. Cool slightly and remove from the cookie tray and then cool them on a wire rack.
To make sure chocolate chip cookie recipe success use a vegetable oil spread and use a spread with minimum 65% of vegetable oil.
You can bake these soft chocolate chip cookies more fast if you can use a #16 cookie/ice-cream scoop. Make use of the dough on the edge of the bowl for flawlessly round and soft chocolate cookies.
If you are not sure that these cookies could get so better, good to try them with 1/2 cup each of semisweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and butterscotch chips as an alternative of the 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Calories135, Calories from Fat 70
Total Fat 8grams
Saturated Fat 2grams
Sodium 100 milligrams
Potassium 60 milligrams
Total Carbohydrates 16grams
Dietary Fiber 1gram
% Daily Value*:
- Vitamin A 4%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 0%
- Iron 4%
1/2 Starch; 1/2 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat